Privacy & Cookies
We respect the privacy of visitors to our website and we ensure that any personal data provided is treated confidentially. You can read how we do this below. You will also find information on the personal data we collect from you and why we collect this data.
Use of personal data
How we use personal data. We:
- collect certain information from you when you use our website, which may be personal data.
- only store and use personal data that you provide to us directly in the context of the service you have requested (for example, via the contact form or for creating an account), or where it is clear that you provided the data for processing.
- will not use your personal data for other purposes unless you have given your prior consent or we are able or required to do so by law.
In some cases, Fittstore BV needs to save your personal data in order to provide you with the best possible service. Fittstore BV uses your personal data for:
- providing access to our website;
- using the functionality on our website;
- the performance of agreements, transactions and services;
- relationship management, including to contact you if requested;
- gaining insights into usage of our website;
- product and service development;
- determining strategy and policy;
- making internet offerings more interesting by showing you advertisements that match your interests;
- detecting unlawful conduct regarding Fittstore BV, its business relations and its employees where necessary.
Description of the personal data
For the purposes described above, we process the following personal data:
- name and address data;
- email address;
- mobile/landline number;
- IP address;
- technical browser information;
- cookie ID;
- click and surfing behaviour.
We do not store your personal data for longer than is necessary to achieve the purposes stated in this privacy and cookie statement.
Confidentiality and provision to third parties
We treat your personal data confidentially. We do not share the personal data collected via our website to third parties for direct marketing by these parties. Furthermore, we do not share your information with other parties unless you have given prior consent, we need to do this for the performance of the agreement or we are able or required to do so by law.
Fittstore BV uses strict security procedures for protecting the data it processes. These procedures include preventing unauthorized persons from unintentionally gaining access to data. This enables us to ensure that only the people who need access to your personal data are able to access it and that access to your personal data is protected.
- enable website functionality and to protect the website (technical or functional cookies);
- analyse the use of the website and make improvements based on this analysis (analytical cookies);
- make internet offerings more interesting by displaying advertising that matches your interests (advertising cookies);
- enable you to share our website via social media (social media cookies).
We use these cookies so that the website functions correctly. These cookies store things such as the correct fonts and styles and basically everything that is needed to make the website work optimally. They allow you to send contact forms and ensure the scripts used for all the functionality on the website work correctly. You must agree to these, but you should not be concerned as we will not collect any personal data this way!
Anonymous analytical cookies
We really want to know how many people visit our website. We use Google Analytics to monitor this so that we can optimize our website. If you agree to these cookies, only we will be able to see if you have visited our website. We do not share this data with Google or any other third parties. We will not store your personal data, such as your IP address and demographic data, if you agree to these cookies.
Switching cookies on and off
You can choose whether or not to accept cookies. Cookies are automatically accepted by most browsers, but you can usually change your browser settings so that cookies are not accepted if you prefer (see your browser’s help page for precise instructions). If you choose not to accept cookies, you may not be able to fully use the interactive features on this website or on other sites that you visit.
Most cookies have an expiry date. This means that they automatically expire after a certain period and will no longer record any data from your visit to a site. You can also choose to delete the cookies manually before the expiry date. Please consult your browser manual for more information about how to do this.
Links to third-party websites
Your legal rights
You may submit a request to Fittstore BV to inspect the data we store about you. You can also request that Fittstore BV changes, moves, supplements or deletes this data. To do this, contact us via the email form, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us by telephone on +31 (0) 227 60 80 06 (Monday to Friday, 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.).
Changes to this privacy and cookie statement
We reserve the right to amend this privacy and cookie statement. We will publish any changes on our website. You are advised to consult this policy regularly so that you are aware of any changes.
Dutch Data Protection Authority
We are happy to provide further help if you have any complaints about the processing of your personal data. Under the privacy legislation, you have the right to submit a complaint to the Dutch Data Protection Authority about the way we process your personal data. Please contact the Dutch Data Protection Authority for further information.
Terms and Conditions
For information about our sales conditions, please refer to the terms en conditions